Ian Patricks

(starsian)

May 4th 'Iroknah my brother' (part III)

Leave a Comment
The supposed family meeting was tense, mom, dad, I and my maybe brother Iroknah. He sat on the air, about 3ft above the ground, opposite mom and dad. He crossed his legs in a meditation style and closed his eyes. "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. But what if the other dies while taking the tooth, or the eye? Years ago, I mean before your soul was activated, Mr and Mrs Ruthford wanted to be rich, they wanted to be the rulers of this supposed great family empire, but couldn't believe it would happen, because Mr Ruthford's agriculture business wasn't going well and Mrs Ruthford's, should I say, seam stressing was more of a mess. So one night, Father..." A strained voice managed to make it through the air "don't call me father, beast" my father spoke weakly. Iroknah's eyes glazed, raised his right hand and started chanting some incantations that invoked blue fire in it. Father screamed "your soul is too frail, I will quench it before your very son's eyes, so be quiet. Your time is not over yet." You could see his whole body vibrate from bitterness. Iroknah spoke in a husky, demonic voice and waved off the fire on his hand that subsided dads screaming.
"Now back to the discussion. So one night, father met a man who sold children to sorcerers, his name was Gladio. Father narrated his ordeal to the man and this man offered to help on one condition, that Father would give to him his 7 year old son. On a particular night, three days after their discussion, a Sunday. I was in my room, the room you now call yours. Father came in and asked if I wanted to go on a stroll with him. What do you expect a small child to say? I agreed. While we walked in the snow, I discovered he was looking into the forest, he held me firmly and was disjointed from the joys of a night walk; I could tell. Two men clothed in black hoods, one walked briskly and the other held a white staff, he walked strangely, both came out from the woods and approached us.
The man who walked briskly, Gladio, asked if I, the boy in fathers hand was the boy. Father said I was, then the old man with the white staff grabbed be, placed his staff on my temple then I fell to the ground. I opened my eyes much later and saw my self in a cave with candles all around. It was bright, stuffy and most of all smelled of blood, my blood. My arms were bleeding in the circle where I was chained. I saw the hideous mans face come close to me to collect my blood that poured into a bowl underneath the circular tray I was kept. I looked into the mirror but could not recognize my face. This man had cut different parts of my face and kept something else. I was more or less what my father just called me, A beast. My strength left me and I could barely see and care anymore for existence. He picked me up when I was supposedly dead and threw me down from the mountain into the stream, where I was swept to the village of the Negaverites and was picked by the head sorcerer, Gali Govera. He thought me to not only be a great sorcerer but also a sage. I vowed this day would come, this day that I would bereave you all of life..." The well built young man changed back to the beast like creature that was before. His true self. "Michael..." Father spoke, which made Iroknah's eyes widen. "...that was the greatest mistake of my life. Not a day went that I did not think of you..." Iroknah raged " don't call that name, you murdered him, save your speech for Lucifer..." He brought out an axe and threw to dads head, but before reaching father I threw it back. I saw fast, benefits of being a ghost. "my my, little brother wants a fight..." Iroknah said in a relaxed and amazed tone. The voice came from within me, "to hell with your sarcasm beast..." The huge creature moved his head back in amazement. " my name is..." I was interrupted by Iroknah who shouted "Damien Rutherford! Uriah was a mere pawn. By the time the sun comes out, your hollow ghost shall vanish and your body in the grave shall explode. Only I can save you, I only hold your redemption" he pointed at everyone in the room. I looked down at the floor and saw his passage way to another realm where he came from. It was drawn in chalk. If I could erase an intersection he would be gone to come next time. "A mans weakness is  determined by the way he accommodates situations. Father here deserves the death penalty, but who are you to give it?" I looked up at Iroknah who proceeded towards me with a punch, while i called forth the  axe which lay on the floor. He was filled with rage as he advanced in my direction with his huge fist, glazing with red flame. That very moment when by the next second the results of each others actions would be known. Father and mothers eyes widened as they witnessed the play; their supposed two sons. The punch hit me on my left side, the pain tingled my being, red and green blood poured on the ground, but not from me...

...May 4th results and regrets
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment