Ian Patricks

(starsian)

May 4th 'The ascension' (part II)

Leave a Comment
In those days, century witches stayed in graves to gain powers from elements and the dark world. Aunt Eunice once told me about a witch in those days, who slept in a grave for seven weeks. When they dug her up, she was pure spirit. They never found her body.
The heat was taking over, together with the suffocation. Life had gotten me confused once again. There was no air,  my body began to weaken, I dozed off.
I opened my eyes and saw my self on the grave where I was buried in. Seems like someone did it in a hurry, my pyjamas was not dirty, like I was teleported here. The whole scene was like the last thing I saw was merely a dream.
I could see the back of the mansion from where i was. It was dark with lights singly showing without reflections of any kind.
I made way immediately for the mansion. Getting closer I heard chants, like a coven was in procession. It hit me, my head started aching like steel striking steel, causing sparks to emanate. I felt blood run down my ears and very soon, my nose. Without a choice, I fell to the ground,  going further seemed impossible. I kept my head on the grass, my whole head pained, but I dared not scream. "bloody night" a man said, the Gardner, as he threw the cigarette on the floor in front of my face. The whole noise immediately died down, but... He could not see me. I got up and stood in front of this man whose whole expression could even make the pope annoyed. He did not see me, he looked at the place where I stood, probably sensed something but could not say. He passed through me and did not even notice a fickle of my existence.
The back door opened immediately, I thought it was because of the breeze, but I witnessed nothing move. What exactly could anyone do to a ghost; I had accepted my fate. I proceeded via the door without a second thought. The lights started blinking as I started walking through the hall, the house was silent except for the electric lights, flicking on and off, making silent noises from their sockets.
I felt the presence of something strange, something sinister, and dark hovering around the house, like the night clothes a nation. It was strong. I followed the hallway into the first sitting room where I found...
I found a stretched out arm, calling me, a human like, but hideous creature looked in my direction. "welcome little brother" he said to me. "No..." A female voice low and weak cried. Father and mother were tied to the wall; they had been tortured. But, where is my sister Gabrielle, where is aunty, the whole family? "Oh! Gabrielle is in her room sleeping sweetly, while the rest are asleep, but in the store room below." He laughed, like he could read my thoughts... "sorry dear brother, forgive my lack of curtsey. You see mummy and daddy didn't teach me any... Meanwhile my name is Iroknah..." He wore a sinister grin on his face. "Iroknah, you may have guessed the surname, brother" he looked at my face that was inflicted with terror, which seemed to widen his amusement. I looked at mom and dad "oh they can see you, now say your greetings" Iroknah said. " son where have you been..." My mom spoke. She was bathed in blood, her left eye seemed bigger than the right, and she was almost stack naked. Dad's face could barely be recognized, his right ribs were broken, and only his private parts covered. "son its me where have you been? We were worried" there was a struggle in her voice to make out those words. Immediately, Iroknah whipped the side of her face " after everything, you were worried about this, this pipsqueak?" He raged and immediately became calm, and looked at me. The beast shrunk into a well built young man. "oops! I almost forgot, you are also family. Have your seat..." a force against my will carried me and set me on a seat beside mom and dads torture wall. His legs were barely touching the ground. If he were normal he would have been my rival. Useless to think that opposite, he was already my rival. "Now little brother, let me tell to you the sins of your parents, which they now suffer for..."

...May 4th Iroknah my brother
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment