Ian Patricks

(starsian)

May 4th 'Results and Regrets' (part IV)

Leave a Comment
The punch hit me on my left side, the pain tingled my being, red and green blood poured to the ground, but not from me.
The axe went through his nis neck cutting it even to the throat. He tried to move back, but sat on the ground at the middle of the chalk, gasping for breath. The chains broke,Father and mother fell to the ground. They could barely move. Iroknah held out his hands to me and started to shrink. The ground opened and tormented souls tore and pulled him in, removing his limbs and tearing his skin. He shouted "father, mother, brother save me..." his neck was badly cut, it was another being in him that spoke.
The gate closed and the drawing on the floor vanished. Everyone in the mansion sleeping awoke, mother ran to father and tried tending to him and noticed my presence. She smiled at me, in her bloody state, she was in sore pain. She ran to hold me, but went through me; I was still ghost. A voice tried to speak, it was father's, he looked in my direction with his broken ribs, disfigured face and his body battered In his blood "... I am sorry son"he managed to say. It was a terrible thing he did, but who was I to judge. I tried speaking but the words didn't come "what, Damien what is it..." Mother screamed. I looked out the window and saw the sun rising, my grave exploded, my body was destroyed. Hope is lost for me. I began to fade away, starting from my legs. I vanished like I were mere breeze without being able to say anything, but a smile. There was nothing that could be done for me. once the body is lost, the spirit cannot return. Where was I going? Aunty dashed in immediately, seeing everyone on the floor. She called out to the rest who were running down the hallway. Gabrielle  turned in her sheets smiling, probably the result of a good dream.
I vanished into darkness, I could see nothing, it was a space; dimension of nothingness. "welcome little brother..." Candles came on, illuminating the well furnished table. It was Iroknah "or would you rather" he pointed at the door which showed the blackness of darkness.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment