Ian Patricks

(starsian)

My sin, My guilt

Leave a Comment


She never tells the truth, even when it's clear I'll die. She holds my hand and leads me down fantasia isle. I can't say no, would have loved to, but its never within reach. On mount Olympus she takes me and as we reach the peak, she says "lets jump together." I know she can't catch me, I know I'll die. We jump. As I break through the clouds, I look for her... She's no where. I fall alone, with a regret "I should have said NO!" As I fall down and die, I am awaken to my sole defeated self, with a mission, "say no when she comes again."
She came not quite long, holds out her right hand and says "come with me." I walk silently like a sheep led to the slaughter. I take her hand and follow. The same old circle goes on, and at the end, she leaves me wishing I had said NO!
I realize She is my sin... She is my guilt.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment